Rezzo Replacement Bills
Increase the versatility of your Rezzo helmet visor system by adding another bill in a different color or size.
- Bill easily repositions using super strong hook-and-loop fasteners
- Helps block glare
- Reinforced bill edge for added stability
- Extremely lightweight
- Bills available in three lengths to suit your needs
Includes 1 Rezzo bill in the color and length of your choice. For use only with the Da Brim® Rezzo attachment band (sold separately).
Uses: Recreational bicycling, touring, mountain biking, recumbent riding, commuting, ideal for riding hills and in windy areas
Click on tabs (Install, Specs) for more detailed information.
Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
- Quick and easy to install
- No modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
Scroll below for instruction videos specific to your helmet type.
- UPF50+ bill
- Bills available in 3", 3½", and 4" lengths
- Extremely Lightweight: 0.8 - 1.0 oz, dependent on bill size
- Water Resistant
- Solids (except Fluor Yellow): 100% nylon; Prints and Fluorescent Yellow: 50% nylon/50% polyester
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most
- Bills available in 10 different colors and patterns (Black, Grey, Red, Blue, Gold, Tan, Pastel Ribbons, Camo, Tan Skulls on Black, Fluorescent Yellow); all bill colors have a black underside.
- Made in USA
- Patents pending
Russ Roca of The Path Less Pedaled, calls Da Brim's Rezzo visor "The most functional bike helmet visor ever"! To read the full review, click here: The Path Less Pedaled
Here's what a few of our customers have to say:
"I put [the Rezzo] on my helmet today and rode 20 miles on my trike. The wind was 20 to 30 mph. The wind didn't bother it at all (except when I tilted my head straight up). Won't try that in bad wind. Normal riding into the wind or sideways no problem. I really like it!!!!!!!!....I think all trike owners should get one for their helmet!!!" -Kirk, recumbent cyclist, from IA
"The visor is awesome! It not only allows air to get to my helmet to cool me off, it even increases the flow of air. Since I can adjust it, it is just where I need it whenever I ride. And, most of all, I can simply take it off with no effort at all. Great design. And best of all, when I am flying down hills at 40+ mph, I don’t even notice it." -Fletcher, bicyclist, from CA
"Hi, I recently bought your front visor model. And I love it! My bike is my only mode of transport and I've been looking for something like this for a very long time. I think your brims are ingenious. However, I was wondering if I could exchange the brim I bought for your classic model. That shade feels so good I want to extend it all the way around. I live in New Mexico, at 7.000 ft., and the sun is relentless."–Shane, from NM