Sporty Cycling Helmet Visor
Our Sporty Cycling helmet visor is a smaller version of our Cycling Classic and offers improved performance for faster riders and good 360° UPF50+ sun protection. Use our helmet visor with virtually any bicycle helmet to increase your enjoyment of a ride in the cool comfort of shade.
- Requires no modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Improves air flow through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Adjustable front visor angle to see forward while in a head down riding position
- Front strap keeps brim from flopping forward and impairing vision
- Rear brim height adjustment for use with backpacks and mirrors
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- Engineered to withstand the wind forces imposed by outdoor activities. Comfortable in combined wind speeds of up to 35 mph (sum of your speed and wind from all directions.)
For recumbent riding, add our front stabilizer.
Uses: Recreational bicycling, touring, mountain biking, commuting, ideal for riding hills and in breezy areas
Click on tabs (Install, Specs, Testimonials) for more detailed information.
Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
Sport Cycling video coming soon...
This video is of our Cycling Classic helmet visor.
- Quick and easy to install
- No modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
Scroll below for instruction videos specific to your helmet type.
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 2¾" front brim contours to 3¾" at rear to provide excellent neck sun protection
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 4.5 to 5 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration for solids, 60% nylon/40% polyester for prints
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most
- Available in 3 colors and patterns: Tan, Pastel Ribbons, and Camo; all colors with black underbrim.
- Made in USA
- Patent # D659292, other patents pending
“I just wanted to give a rating praise on the Cycling sporty visor.It is and an excellent product that has far surpassed my expectations. Super easy to install on my cycling helmet and shielded me from the sun perfectly but for me the big test was how well it held up on my mountain downhill runs in which I exceed speeds up to 40 mph. Also when riding around town and the bike paths here so many people would ask what kind of helmet I was wearing. You definitly have a hit product. Keep up the good work." -Antonio, from CA
"We received our Da Brims 2 days ago and took them for their first ride today....We cycled along Cherry Creek, in Denver, nestled amongst the lycra set. My wife and I were sitting high and proud on our beach cruisers, with Da brims in place. We did the 10 mile return trip to the city and back, stopping briefly for a coffee. We had compliments all day, 5 in total. We gave the name of the visor to a few people when we were stopped. I suspect there are more orders to come from Denver...We even wore them as sunhats when we sat for lunch at the diner in the city."-Dave, from CO
“I tried Da Brim today. We are having a heatwave for western WA--82F. The sun feels very strong. My husband keeps teasing me about how Da Brim looks, but the moment I put my helmet on and felt the protection I was sold!! I have had lip cancer and really need the sun protection. I felt a real sense of relieve to have my face and neck completely out of the hot sun. I think it is quite stylish. Thank you for the great product."-Denise, from Washington